BB17 Episode 9 – July 12, 2015
Many apologies, but I’m just not going to be able to do a proper recap full of screencaps today! Â Work has been quite hectic and exhausting, so you’ll have to settle for my Status Board and some random thoughts:
Status & Standings:
Heads of Household: Austin & Vanessa
Nominated for Eviction: Â Meg & Jason, John & James
Battle of the Block Winner: Meg & Jason
Deposed Head of Household: Â Austin
Remaining Head of Household: Vanessa
- I am beyond thrilled there’s finally an official NAMED alliance. Â Yay! Â The Sixth Sense is a little corny, but it works because it’s a name.
- Very surprised to see that Clay & Shelli were close to Liz/Julia, Vanessa, and Austin already. Â I wouldn’t have guessed that. Â Then there’s the Sorority Connection between Shelli and Liz and Julia. Â I wonder if that will actually keep them tight.
- Liz & Julia revealing themselves to that group is also pretty surprising – but the fact that they realize it’s a bonus # for them is accurate and strategic. Â Go, alliance!
- I am LOVING that Vanessa is getting all strategic and is playing this game hard. Â LOVE IT.
- The stupidity of the men in this house is pretty astounding. Â Jeff is a fucking moron, what with “informing on Liz” to AUSTIN of all people. Â He didn’t even know who the new HoHs were. Â James was pathetic at the Battle of the Block competiton. Â Yet again John didn’t have to do a THING to throw the comp but yet he’s getting bonus points for doing it each time.
- Larry & I were chatting about John during this last episode: Â He’s quite a nice guy, albeit extremely odd. Â I’d love for John to be playing this under-the-radar game completely intentionally, and all of a sudden, at an opportune time, shakes off the Bobcat Goldthwait voice and OWNS this house. Â I’d just love that.
- I was relieved Meg & Jason were able to save themselves from the block – I like them still, even if they’re not in the power. Â Here’s hoping they can turn shit around though. Â It’s not that I dislike the alliance members in Sixth Sense, but it’s still fun to see evenly matched alliances take each other on over one alliance just destroying and running the house.
So that’s my quick recap. Â It’s way easier to do and quick!, although I like my screencaps. Â So I had to grab at least one for the featured image, and why not feature who looks to be a possible strategic power player in the house? Â Show us you mean business, Vanessa!