Iâ€™m baaacck!Â Letâ€™s catch you up on some stuff:
- Iâ€™m taking guitar lessons from the NYC Guitar School.Â My first lesson was last Thursday night and it was really cool.Â As of now, I only know the D and the G chords.Â I even can somewhat transition between the two without taking a minute to do so.Â But other than that, not much knowledge yet.Â I anticipate getting better.Â I WILL get better.Â And yes, I will learn to play â€œSmoke on the Waterâ€, and I will post a YouTube video of it for all of you to see and bow to its glory.Â Hahahahahahahahaha!
- I am working on porting over my previous incarnation of hobiebarnes.com onto this new server – you can find a link to it in the THE OLD SITE link at the top menu bar there.Â Go ahead, click.Â So far, only 2008 is up and available.Â Got all of 2001-2007 to do still.Â Yowza!
- RuPaulâ€™s Drag Race is like the best show ever.Â RuPaul is so freakinâ€™ hilarious and these drag queens are reDONKULOUS.Â This weekâ€™s episode had the press-on claws out in all their dragalicious glory.Â I would cry after spending an hour amongst them as the cattiness makes even ME weep.Â I know.Â But RuPaul is so damn fierce.Â And when these guys are in all their LadyGlory and working their shit, it is amazing.Â You canâ€™t look away. So glad Logo is an available network on Time Warner now!
- LOST is back!Â The last and sixth season has been amazing so far, and itâ€™s only been three hours of episodes so far.Â Claire! NotClaire! Locke!Â NotLocke! So many great stories and characters.Â So sad its going to end in a few months.
- The 2010 Winter Olympics are almost here.Â That means itâ€™s back to weird support schedules.Â But thatâ€™s okay.Â At least for these Olympics, since theyâ€™re not taking place 12 hours away, we donâ€™t have to worry about providing 24/7 support and only have to make sure that weâ€™re around between 9am through 2am.Â Yay!
- Valentineâ€™s Day – and I have an awesome guy to spend it with.Â At least the day portion of it. I have to work that night.Â 🙁
- Alright, Iâ€™m signing off for now – Iâ€™ll probably come back with some pictures from our buried aliveness.