BB18 Episodes 26-29: August 17,18,19 & 21, 2016
You’d be smokin some Whitney-level crack if you think I’m going to do much in the way of recapping FOUR episodes, one of which was just a reason to insert the season recap clip show much earlier in the season than usual. No, what you’ll get here is a much abbreviated and to the point review as I’ve got so much Jeopardy! studying to still do. So much.
My headline above really doesn’t work for what happened this past Sunday, so let’s get into what it DOES pertain to, as I really wanted to use that headline.
Paulie, You Had It Comin’
- Your scheming heart wrote some BB checks that ended up bouncing but you were the one who had to pay. Tortured metaphor much? Anyway, your bud Paul caught wind of and also noticed for himself that you and he had different goals. Thus, Paul happily convinced Victor to nominate you.
- No one was unhappy at this turn of events. Your attacks on Natalie, and by the transitive property, James, removed part of your support. Bridgette and Michelle had done quite a bit of work to make sure everyone knew your dirty laundry.
- Victor still harbored a grudge against you for blindsiding him back in Week 2, and once the tables had turned and Paul convinced him to target you, that ship was gonna sail. More tortured metaphors!
- Your pity parties were just sad. Like, when a golden boy who has been genetically blessed and has had everything go his way in the house up until this point suddenly stops getting his way, throwing a tantrum is not a good look. In fact, it makes you look like a fucking spoiled brat. Your hotness factor will be deducted accordingly.
Other Notes From the Eviction and Special Friday Episode:
- 5-0 eviction is pretty decisive. Corey wasn’t ever in danger.
- I do enjoy the occasional Rachel update….okay, no, I don’t. I’ll admit that I’m surprised as fuck she and Brendan are still together. And now there’s a baby. But enough. Get a job.
- The Jury House: Seeing DaVonne again was wonderful. I am still so sad she’s not able to comment on the goings-on. LOVED her facial expressions when Zakiyah was explaining the Paulie situation….like, GIRL, YOU DEAF, DUMB, AND BLIND??? I also liked Bridgette arriving and loudly and forcefully announcing Paulie better be coming to the jury house right after her. She certainly ensured that outcome could happen, and well, we all know it did turn out that way. Fun times in the Jury House to come!
- Stupid Games, a random concert from Ziggy Marley, and more of Victor being a dick. What’s NOT to love??? Seriously, Victor is such a douche, it makes Paulie look absolutely normal in comparison. Please tell me he goes home soon.